Okay so my cuzin Ashley tagged me to do this like a month ago (yes i know). So now's as good of time as any! Hey blog is super cute and makes me feel reel computer stupid. She has done so much to hers! Go check it out http://ashleysnewadventures.blogspot.com
But anywayz, here we go.
8 TV Shows I Watch
1) Gilmore Girls (a must!)
2) Golden Girls
3) Rachel Ray
4) Paula Deen
5) Semi Homemade with Sandra Lee
6) Diners, Drive-Ins and Dive (Hi, my name is Leann and i'm a Food Network-aholic.)
7) Spongebob Squarepants (yes I said it!)
8) Sadley any of the absolutely aweful Celebriality on VH1. Hey I think all day, i'm allowed a stupid moment!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1) The Cow Pen
2) Johnny's Pizza
3) Olive Garden
4) Joes Crab Shack
5) Doe's Eat Place
6) Mexican Food (any restuarant that passes inspections will do)
7) Panera Bread
8) Taco Bell (yes I know it contradicts #6 but whateva)
8 Things that happened to me today
1) Woke up.
2) Watched Spongebob
3) Read a Disney Travel book (did I mention we are going to disney!!)
4) Had Salmon and Brown Rice for Lunch
5) Went to Lowes
6) Got something from Sonic
7) Rode around Missouri
8) Seriously? It's the weekend. I don't do much.
8 Things I look forward to
1) Valentines Day
2) Disney!
3) 2 Year Aniversary
4) Visiting Home
5) Re-decorating
6) Buying new furniture
8) Supper
8 Things I wish for
1) Family to stay healty
2) Patients to show up
3) A little less jiggle when i giggle
4) Little stress
5) A Tan
6) Unlimited Resources would be nice. (hey wishes right?)
7) Shoes are always nice
8) Mercedes (HA! will keep you posted on that! HA!)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
TAG I'm It.
Posted by Leann at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Bout Time!! Love it! We need to have lunch or dinner soon!
Post a Comment