Wow! It's been awhile since I have tried to update this blog. The main reason is because our internet is HORRIBLE out in the boonies. As in dial-up internet without the horrible dial tone. However, we have a new computer (a MAC, ooh la la) and I have a better connection at the moment. So i'm going to TRY to update a little. Let's start with one of our trips last year. Well actually 2 of our day trips last year. I finally talked Caleb into g
oing to Silver Dollar City. Seriously, the boy had NEVER been. I was SHOCKED! Also, we were planning on going to Orlando and one of the major stipulations (sp?) was that I had to ride roller coasters (major fear for this wuss). So, why not got to SDC and try a few out. Lets just say, we had a blast! The first time we went by ourselves. Our 2nd trip we invited Coby and Lils. Lets just say we had a blast, again!!!
This is my favorite picture from our trips!
I love teeth and anything to do with them!
In fact we had such a blast, that we are now SDC annual pass members. Which means we will be making multiple trips to this place! I couldn't be more excited!!! We took a few more trips last year, so hopefully I will get around to posting those too. I've really missed blogging and hopefully will continue to keep up with it! Until next time, Peace out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment