Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ICE

So we have been anticipating some ugly weather, but thought it would be in the form of snow. Nope we got ice. Seriously?!? I left SE AR for this? We get this once a year down there! However, it's not that bad. . . yet. So since Caleb was snowed in (i didn't have to work today) We decided to go for a short (and I mean short) walk down our road.
We started off getting ready. And lets say Scout was anticipating something. She was all ready!

Shouldn't she be modeling for L.L. Bean? And no she is not a demon dog. She has camera flash- white eye syndrome.

Here are a few shots of the scenery outside. Boring I know, but if I didn't put these up my dad would be calling asking what it looked like. So here ya go.






All in all i'd say we got about 1/2 inch of ice last night and this morning. However, it is still going strong so there is no telling how much we will actually get.
I'm not sure who had the most fun. Caleb or Scout?



She did LOVE eating the snow!



As much fun as Scout had in the 15 minutes we were outside, she is pooped! She has found a place here in my lap as I type up this blog. Yes, life is sweeter as a dog!

0 comments: