Thursday, July 24, 2008

We got a house!

Okay, so a few of you know that we made an offer on a house and were accepted!! I have been getting a freaken TON of request to post some pics. So here is the best that I can do right now. They are not professional and were on the realitor's web site. I plan on doing a bit of re-decorating to this place.

The outside. Yes that is TOTAL brick/stone. there is NO siding.

The entry way. Now, what you don't see is that the previous owners painted this baby blue (not our taste). It will be re-painted.
The dinning room. This is the blue color that they painted in the entry way. Believe me this picture "tames" the color! Those are also pergo floors, ie. fake wood. Very nice.
This is the kitchen. Which I want to do a bit of updating with. First and foremost the wall color! Then eventually I would like to add granite counter tops, that I want to be darker than that white. There are also these Hidious blue knobs on the cabinets. They didn't have them placed in this picture. Also all the apliances convey and we get the bigger fridge that they were "hiding" in the garage. HA! We found it!

The living room fireplace. It's woodburning (which will get a TON of use this winter!). I would like to bring your attention to wall color, which Caleb call's Pepto Bismol Green. You know that feeling/look after you take pepto for your stomach. Yeah this pretty much matches that! It will be the Second room panted, the first being the kitchen.



Another picture of the living room. Now please over the the furniture. We will be putting leather in here, eventually.
1/2 of the HUGE yard. Scout already says she can't wait to run around in it!
I have a few more pics, but the don't really show much else. It is a 3 bedroom and 2 bath. The master bathroom has a HUGE closet, jacuzzi tub ::sigh:: and walk in shower. It has a pretty big deck and a future home for a hot tub (ie: a concret slab for it.) We should be closing on August 21st and we both are so ready to make this our own.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey! I'm just waiting on some updated pictures of this new house! I live in NWA now. We need to get together.