Monday, June 23, 2008

Our New Addition

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to our new little addition. A little girl, with short black hair with white streaks. Here she is. . .


SCOUT. And before you tell me that is a boys name, you must read To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Then you will understand the name. Her nicknames also include but not limited to are Squirt, Girl, No (at least she thinks), Nerd-Bomber (yes I watch too much Full House) and occasionally "You Little Sh**". That last one usually comes after I catch her tearing up something, running around like crazy, eating random objects, or other random acts of what we don't think she needs done.


To get an understanding of how small she is.

Now she will not stay this small (thank God!). She is rat terrier and will get to be about 20 lbs. Which is just perfect for us at this moment.


Then there is the fact that she like to lay in the weirdest places! Like between the cusions of the couch, on my feet (she has a major foot fetish), and of course calebs head!

So far she has really brought us a lot of laughter and tiredness. We both are pretty late sleepers (ask our parents!) and getting up at 6:15 in the morning to take her out is beginning to be the pits. However, she is sleeping through the night, beginning to potty train (no number 2s in the house yet!), and eating well. So we can't complain too much.



On other news. I would like to send out a big congrats to Angie and John on there marriage. I know i'm 2 weeks late, but oh well. They had such a beautiful wedding and fun reception with yummy food! And Caleb even did the Cha Cha! Which I have to say was the highlight for me! Sadley I do not have a picture of the lovely couple, however I do have one of the ushers. And I have to say the tall one caught my eye. He cleans up pretty nicely.

0 comments: