And from this blog post you are all going to see that we have very simple minds and find MANY things funny and interesting!
Well we got there and met Patchez and Kit at the Branson Landing. Which I have to say is very NICCCCCE. I absolutely LOVE the shopping there. Anywayz, after we ate a Joe's Crab Shack (which we also LOVE) the boys (having the short attention spans that they do) decided it would be fun to go on the Branson Train. . . . . . Ummm. . . Right. I have road this train once before and did NOT have a good time. It's extremly BORING! However, we being the good wives we are agreed to go with the boys. So these next few photos are of us being bored.
I actually like this photo, however while taking it Caleb said it wasn't placed right and grabed the camera while I pushed the button to take the pic. Needless to say, I have like 10 really fuzzy photos.
We did get one clear picture, even though you can see straight up my nostrils! OH well.
This was a rare picture and took many to get Kit to smile. I'm not going to say what Caleb was doing behind me to get him to smile. Actually I don't even know what he was doing, they said I didn't need to know!!
So about 10 minutes into the ride, the boys thought that they needed cards. I don't know if ya'll know this, but it's rather hard to buy cards while riding a train. Well that doesn't stop them! They can improvise!!
I have a ton of pctures of this, but they aren't that interesting. After Go-Karts we went and ate at Texas Land and Cattle. Which was really good too! Food is just so much better some where else. especially when I don't have to cook it!!
The next few pics are just randoms that we though were "interesting". Hope you enjoy!
Seriously is there really such a thing??
Guess who was also in Branson.
Heck yeah that's the General Lee!
This one we just thought was funny. Look at the mascot on the sign.
A Pig. Selling Bar-B-Q. It just ain't right.
And last but not least!
Dag-Gum Mongrowlians!!
We ended up coming home on Sunday, but we still had a really good time. And hopefully we can do it again. So if anyone is coming up to Branson, let us know so we can come and visit!!
1 comments:
I am so sorry you had to ride that BORING train again! At least you didn't have dinner this time!!!
Post a Comment