Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Flu is Over!

Well for this household anyway. Thanks to Northeast LA, Caleb came home with icky flu. Of course, I thought I was just getting a sinus infection. Boy was I wrong! The flu is a mean, mean non-discriminating piece of work. I don't even remember one day at all! However, I did have to say that my husband did things for me I never expected. He was so amazing! He kept the temperature freezing in our apartment (because being hot made me hurt), he kept changing my water out every hour to make sure it was cold, got me flowers and even candles! My flowers. Not much, but i loved them!
My candles before. I think he may have been worry that I was going to burn the house down. And yes those are dried oranges. I dehydrated them myself!

My candles now! Don't they look so much better? The funny thing is that he said he now realized why I hadn't bought any new ones in 5 months. Since they were $5 each! I told him, that I wait until they are put on sell for $1-2.


On another note, we woke up this morning and saw this!
Yes that is more snow. I don't mind it, but when the weather is so gorgeous and in the 70s and today is 22 and snowing, It gets O-L-D. Oh well what do you do?

0 comments: