Monday, February 11, 2008

Random

It's been awhile since I posted anything, but in all fareness life has been a little boring. Which is what I like! However, Friday was special. We celebrated our 5 months of being married. We were going to the Olive Garden (yum) but he ended up working late thanks to those people at Wal-Mart who want to do something important at 4:30. However, he did make it home by 6 and we ended up going to the Outback, which was equally yumming. Love some blooming onions!


In more boring news (can't you just hear the ABC news playing), the weather (yes I said weather) is driving me absolutely NUTS! One day we had rain, then snow, then it's 70 degrees! I love variety but seriously.


Last night we ended up renting movies and watch 3:10 to Yuma.


It was okay. Nothing to go nuts over. It's one of those movies that you either love it or you don't. And I didn't. The eye candy factor sucked. Yes, there are some nice looking guys in there but when they are covered in blood and dirt. YUCK. Oh well. We have two more movies maybe they will be better (fingers crossed).

0 comments: