Thursday, January 17, 2008

New!

Okay, so it seems everytime I call home I have a ton of things to tell everyone. I just however, seem to forget EVERYTHING! So this is my way of letting everyone know what is up with our lives here. We do so much up here and yet, forget to share the memories with the ones that matter. Be patient with me because I am NEW to this. I am also wasn't an English major, so my spelling/grammer will not be great. I am from the south after all.


Okay, so on to my FIRST OFFICIAL BLOG POST EVA!
This week was a birthday week for everyone at the office I work for. The doc's birthday, Courts and D's were all in this time frame. So the creative bug bit me in the butt and I decided to do cookies. Not just ANY cookies. Fun decorative cookies. So I looked on every website and learned how to make them. I bought Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mix (gotta love her!) and Betty Crocker Chocolate Chic mix (just incase the sugar cookies were inedible). Got my trusty Kitchen Aid mixer (second time to use it YES!) and icing mix. I have to say, I made a MESS!! Who knew powdered sugar needs liquid in there before turning the mixer on. Thank God Caleb wasn't home. He would have HATED the mess I made. However, they turned out really cute and i'm quite proud of them.


These are special phrases heard in our office, that only the staff will understand! LoL


As many of ya'll know, I have a pink obcession. I wanted HOT pink, but this was all I got. Maybe next time.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your sugar cookies! The pink ones are my favorite! Good job Ms. Betty Crocker AKA ELANN! Talk to you tomorrow!

LOVE YA,

Patchez

Anonymous said...

What can I say, WOW! Once again you are a WAY OVER ACHIEVER when it comes to putting websites, scrap books, and showers together. I miss getting to see my friend, yeah I can chat on the phone with you for hours, but it is much better getting to see you in person. So like I would normally say......why did you stop adding pictures, because you know that is the famous last words for me to say about your scrapbook. By the way, you need to bring your scrap book to my shower when you come where I can see it. I only have 42 days left until my wedding. I thought the day would never get here, but now it is just around the corner. Well, I guess I am going to try to go to sleep. It is 12:42 a.m. and my mom and Mr. Bruce came to Memphis this weekend to see their sweet daughter. LOL! Goodnight and God bless you! LOVE YA!

Patchez